Wednesday 29 November 2006

Tonights matches

A big lay for me, and my main bet of the night, is Bayer Leverkusen away v Dinamo Bucharest. They are 3.4 and from all reports and previews i have read they will be happy with a draw. They have been in poor form but won on sunday at home to Cottbus. I watched the match v Spurs last thursday and they were poor. Dinamo Bucharest on the other hand are in great form and will be up for this with a partizan crowd behind them. I will be watching this one and may have a few bets in running as well

Also a small lay on Arsenal away v Fulham. How are they 1.52? I dont care about the opposition, this Arsenal side should not, on current form be 1.52. They might win easily, but i am happy to lay. I took some at 1.67 yesterday and couldnt believe the odds today so laid a little more.

Bets for Wednesday 29th Nov

Fulham v Arsenal - LAY Arsenal @ 1.65 & 1.51 (to win £5.07 or lose £3.06)
Dinamo Bucharest v Bayer Leverkusen - Lay Leverkusen @ 3.4 (to win £6.25 or lose £15)
Grasshoppers v Sevilla - BACK Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.32 (to win £1.60 or lose £5)
Livorno v Maccabi Haifa - LAY Livorno @ 1.78 (to win £2.56 or lose £2)
Liverpool v Portsmouth - BACK Liverpool clean sheet @ 1.92 (to win £2.3 or lose £2.50)
Southampton v Birmingham - LAY Southampton @ 2.5 (to in £2 or lose £3)

1 comment:

The Betfair Trader said...

Hi,

Best of luck with the blog. £25 to retirement is some challenge!

I've added a link to you from my blog. Perhaps you could link back?

http://thebetfairtrader.blogspot.com

Cheers. :-)