Thursday 30 November 2006

Thursday Review

I AM STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won £8 tonight, about a 7% bank increase yet i am gutted. It should've been so much more but i put some bets on in-running for no reason. i backed silly odds on silly bets and even though they were small they add up and probably cost me £10 or more. I was hoping this blog would help me keep away from these but it hasnt, i need more discipline!!!!!!

Anyway here are my bets for tomorrows early matches

Cracovia K v Widzew Lodz - BACK Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.14 (to win £5.70 or lose £5.00)
R W Essen v G Furth - LAY Essen @ 2.96 (to win £2.55 or lose £5.00)
Bursaspor v Trabzonspor - Lay Trabzonspor @ 2.90 & 2.92 (to win £2.60 or lose £5)
Sp Lisbon v Benfica - BACK Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.49 (to win £2.45 or lose £5)

2 comments:

feyang said...

Hi there,

I ve just starting my betting blog recently and just wondering whether you want to exchange link.

my blog address is:
http://feyang.blogspot.com

I ve added your link to my blog, if it's a problem please let me know k? :)

Unknown said...

Hi - couldn't find your email address, so thought i'd post a comment to contact you. Want to know if you'd be interested in swapping links? You can let me know at info@sportinglot.com
Regards
J